New date to book dining

palolake

Sorry, I should have said we are supposed to have 2 included "casual" restaurants covered under the Plus package. If no reservations are required for O'Malley's Pub, I'm confused why it's listed on the app under restaurants that take reservations. 

1 minute ago, t&atravel said:

There are no reservations for casual restaurants.  Some ships that have planks and steamer will require a reservation but only once you are on board.

12 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Did the email say 2024?   

Figured out there are millions of reservations involved.  Expect the system to crash unless they roll it out month by month.

It makes sense to me to roll it out month by month, but in that case they need to stop emailing me with a booking number for a cruise next February and telling me I can book on the first day anybody can. 

18 hours ago, AZaTaz said:

Who is taking bets if new date is hit?

I think somebody ought to start a pool and sell squares. 🤣 My bet would be another swing and miss.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sea Hag said:

I think somebody ought to start a pool and sell squares. 🤣 My bet would be another swing and miss.

I would totally take that bet!

All they need is an extra 2 weeks to make this thing work? I think not and if they do open it up July 1st - people are going to have a heck of a time getting it to work.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FLAlaska said:

The new dining system has nothing to do with specialty dining, only MDR and you will need to choose traditional or Anytime which won't apply to you as you have reserve.

I understand that.  I just said I would like the option to book traditional dining in Reserve Collection MDR.  I've come close.  Often the Assistant Manager will sort of "hold" MY table for me....lol.  Works much better when you have longer cruises.  When there is a will, there is a way.

I would also like the ability to book specialty restaurants using my app (not able to do so).  I wasn't sure if ALL reservations were affected by this complete overhaul.

• Like 1