My time Dining

I don’t see an option to make a reservation for my time dining on the app when I select the “my time dining room” option. Does that mean all reservations are full? I booked a few reservations previously, but wanted to add one more. 

I appreciate your assistance. 

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Try using the online planner instead of the app.

Just to second that, we usually find the online planner on our tablet or PC more user friendly than the phone app and use it as our default.  We typically only use the app on board.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Miamiheat10 said:

I don’t see an option to make a reservation for my time dining on the app when I select the “my time dining room” option. Does that mean all reservations are full? I booked a few reservations previously, but wanted to add one more. 

I appreciate your assistance. 

Depends on how close you are to sailing. Keep trying, but if more time slots don't open, then go to the MTD podium on embarkation day and talk to the manager. They are usually there by 1pm, but go and check on the time. I do this on every cruise, because MTD is usually a zoo on the first night. Much calmer to talk in the early afternoon on Day 1.

I use the Cruise Planner on my notebook, but mostly because the screen's bigger!