6/20/24: Double Cruise Credits for Captain's Circle Guests with Princess Cruises' New Loyalty Accelerator Program

Am still not getting things correct , they show my 16 day cruise twice 2 credits and 2 credits so 4 for that cruise, but for the 3 day cruise they show just 2 credits ,   When you get the double credits does it show the cruise twice ?

Another 30 minutes on phone with Princess today for second straight day , they tell  me my double up points for my 3 day coastal cruise sept 26  will come tomorrow when the person that does this is in .  Not sure why they didn’t do it when they did the double up for my 16 day cruise that ended yesterday . But she did say my second captains circle number wasn’t properly  cancelled so she apparently had to do it cancel it again, but she did put my upcoming January cruise with my correct captains number .I am finding  this harder than college homework was .

Edited by Timbers

59 minutes ago, dog said:

Anyone get double credits if you purchased Plus once on board?

The promotion specifically states that the package must be purchased at least 2 days prior to boarding.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

The promotion specifically states that the package must be purchased at least 2 days prior to boarding.

I am aware of that.

Since some of us cannot book a package due to web error glitch and agents can’t either - phone/ chat - say there is a conflict- must purchase on the ship,

I asked this question.

but thanks for your reply

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dog said:

I am aware of that.

Since some of us cannot book a package due to web error glitch and agents can’t either - phone/ chat - say there is a conflict- must purchase on the ship,

I asked this question.

Did you try asking for help via Instagram? Maybe they can help you.

They did tell me yesterday they are backed up on processing the double promotion credits.  Hopefully the double credits for the first of my 2 recent cruises will post today after my call yesterday .    That’s crazy that some of you were not able to buy the plus package on the website or by phone .  

8 hours ago, dog said:

I am aware of that.

I asked this question.

I can confirm that they do NOT give you the additional credits if you book the package onboard.  

We were recently on a B2B and purchased the package ahead of time for the first leg but had quite a bit of OBC for the second leg so, knew we would just purchase the package using that.  I even inquired if I charged it to my account during the first leg, if I could get the credits for the second leg.  They said they could only book the package for the current cruise onboard.  I am really not chasing the extra points but wanted to ask because I thought it might benefit someone on these boards.  
Anyway, I got the credits without hassle for the first cruise and not for the second one.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ours appeared even before we got off ship because we were on board ship for two additional days because of Hurricane Milton safety decision to go back to sea.

I guess in terms of crediting, we were lucky.  We did not actually need the extra days/cruise credit as we were going to qualify as Elite on that cruise anyway.

However we will not complain, It might go some way to getting most travelled guest in the future, although I think that was about 4000 days on this cruise.

IMG_0629.jpeg

On 10/16/2024 at 3:12 PM, Ellipooh said:

Cruise + solo + suite = 3 x 2 = 6 credits posted two days after disembarking. 
YAY it worked!

Was this for Majestic? I got the double points for Sapphire a few days after I disembarked, but they are not showing for Majestic yet...

4 hours ago, ccheng6401 said:

Congratulations! I am curous why some of your earlier cruises count as 2 credits? Doesn't 1 cruise equal to 1 credit normally?

Some were in a Suite with DH, others were solo voyages.

Both of those count for 2 credits.