Zuiderdam large inside cabin question

I am new to Holland America and am looking forward to booking a cruise with them. 

Thinking about doing a Large Inside Cabin on Deck 1. Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins recently? Can you see the TV from the bed or only from the couch? Do they have showers only or bathtubs? Looking at cabin 1063, is it quiet? 

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, polly58 said:

I am new to Holland America and am looking forward to booking a cruise with them. 

Thinking about doing a Large Inside Cabin on Deck 1. Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins recently? Can you see the TV from the bed or only from the couch? Do they have showers only or bathtubs? Looking at cabin 1063, is it quiet? 

Thanks for your help.

Here are some pictures from Halfacts

https://halfacts.com/1063-zuiderdam/

• Thanks 1

We were in 1024 for the World Cruise and loved the cabin. Very spacious. We could see the tv from the couch or bed. The foot of our bed faced the closets, not the side of the bed as in the HALfacts photos. It was quiet and we didn’t hear ROlling Stone lounge. Some of  the large J cabins are directly underneath and are very noisy. 1063 is under the lounge.

Friends were in K113 which is an adjoining cabin. The side of the bed faces the closets. It’s harder to see the TV from bed. I would avoid adjoining cabins if you want or watch tv.

these are from 2023 , looks like the TV is mounted so it can be adjusted to be viewed from sofa or bed , room looks more spacious then I would of thought 😄ZuiInt106-1649-1673538310.jpg.png.5b0f4b3554be24014557ec59225c6638.pngZuiInt106-41330-1673538309.jpg.png.328c6c3b20cf54e3ebbf21922c876fb5.pngZuiInt106-52080-1673538307.jpg.png.0b5ea7d6fe8f9632fb40dc97e4e51dbe.png

Posted (edited)

I'm booked in Zuiderdam 1060 for an upcoming cruise, and very excited about it.  From my research, it's the largest inside category and a comfortable layout.  I don't mind the music from upstairs - it never goes past midnight, and usually ends by 11:30. (and isn't every night). TV viewable from bed, yes, but it's not on the wall directly at the foot of the bed.

Edited by Moriah

10 hours ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Any feedback on the K's deck one?  Later this year we are in 1123 on the Zuiderdam.  Thank 

1060 will be noisy from Rolling Stone Lounge. 

The K cabins have more vibration as they are in the aft of the ship. I thought there was more engine/machinery noise back there. Our friends were in K1119 and weren’t bothered by the noise or vibrations.

Edited by sandiego1
  • Thanks 1