Entertainment Reservations Open - Aug 25 Wonder of the Seas Sailing

drool6

Just a heads up that entertainment options are open for reservations on the 8/25 WOTS sailing.  I think typically this would have opened up on July 1 (the 1st of the month prior to your sailing month), so seems they have released this early.

4 minutes ago, drool6 said:

I think typically this would have opened up on July 1 (the 1st of the month prior to your sailing month), so seems they have released this early.

That routine is long gone for several ships. My July 14th Wonder sailing opened 60 days out in mid-May. It seems that roughly 60 days may be the new norm (for Wonder at least).

6 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

My sailing on the wonder is September 8. Where would I look to see if that entertainment schedule is available?

Under the Entertainment tab in the cruise planner on the website. You can also use the app but I much prefer the website.

You probably don't have to start looking until early July but ya never know.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MeToo24 said:

I saw that the entertainment was open but it didn’t look like everything was listed.  I didn’t see the water show or the headliners

InTENse is the aqua show, is it not there? Headliners don't have reservations.

11 minutes ago, MeToo24 said:

I saw that the entertainment was open but it didn’t look like everything was listed.  I didn’t see the water show or the headliners

Welcome to CC.

Set the app to the current sailing (not yours) and see the list of shows available - assume the same thing will be available on your sailing and eventually may be available for booking.

26 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

Set the app to the current sailing (not yours) and see the list of shows available - assume the same thing will be available on your sailing and eventually may be available for booking.

I am on that sailing. 4 shows available so far. Aqua show not on CP yet. And not booking the Effectors......once was enough!😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Aqua show not on CP yet.

That's unusual but something may be up with Wonder's aqua show.

We were on the June 2nd sailing. On the morning of Day 7 the CD announced there would be a special, different aqua show that night at 8 & 10pm (InTENse ran all week as usual). It appeared in the app (no reservations required) as "Aqua Nation." I later learned that's the name of the show on Symphony. Unfortunately there were technical difficulties with the pool/stage and it was cancelled.

I sail again on July 14th and InTENse is listed as usual with reservations. However, I also noticed that the June 30th sailing has Aqua Nation listed for day 7 at 8 & 10pm in addition to InTENse (again, no reservations).

Not sure what any of this means but since I've seen InTENse twice (which was enough for us) and never been on Symphony, I'd love to see Aqua Nation.