what should we know about the Enchanted Princess?

@beshears, yes, "the Catch by Rudi" - while it offers a steak frites and "Sea & Shore," along with a goat cheese souffle, the rest of the menu is seafood. And wonderful! It is mentioned in many live from/review threads 🙂

On 7/1/2024 at 8:06 PM, Wishing on a star said:

I believe Capri is the one that is open for breakfast, and for lunch on sea days.  

And, Amalfi seems a bit lighter and I think this seems nicer.

I don't like the idea of the walk and the stairs or elevator,  but we have noticed that this Aft dining room on the Royal Class ships can be less busy???

I was on Enchanted 5/4-18/24 and 5/15-29/24 and Amalfi the deck6 AFT dining room is being used for Breakfast and Sea day lunch.

Believe many Royal class ships have made this change, keeping Reserve Class in  midship deck 6 port side dining room area.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I add a question about FORMAL NIGHTS?
We are looking forward to joining Enchanted in late August for our 5th Princess cruise.  I normally bring a formal suit - however this cruise is in the middle of wider UK to US/Canada trip that we are making so luggage is a challenge   
Is smart shirt and trousers (with or without tie) acceptable on formal nights or do I need a jacket too?
Thanks...

1 minute ago, Mike Br said:

We are looking forward to joining Enchanted in late August for our 5th Princess cruise.  I normally bring a formal suit - however this cruise is in the middle of wider UK to US/Canada trip that we are making so luggage is a challenge   
Is smart shirt and trousers (with or without tie) acceptable on formal nights or do I need a jacket too?
Thanks...

VERY acceptable, don't need a jacket if you don't want to bring it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mike Br said:

Thanks...

Formal night clothing has changed into whatever you decide it to be, so that eliminating a jacket & tie isn't any problem. 

Unfortunately the Princess web site doesn't describe it that way & gives the impression that everyone still dresses formally. 

I feel sorry for the person that packs the extra clothing thinking it's still required. 

• Like 2

I’ll be on Enchanted on 9/14. I haven’t been on a Princess ship in a very long time. 2 questions (for now lol) I’m “technically challenged” about phones, laptops, etc. 🙄🤔🤷‍♀️ I put my phone on airplane mode after sailaway. On CCL they have a crew member who hooks your phone up to the app. Would I be able to find someone to do this? Guest services? I have anytime dining, whatever Princess calls it. What dining room is that? TIA! 

31 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

On CCL they have a crew member who hooks your phone up to the app. Would I be able to find someone to do this? Guest services?

I'd advise you to download the app in advance and connect to it using your booking number also in advance. Don't wait till you are onboard. 🙂 It's not rocket science (unless you have an iPhone, then I can't help).

37 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I'd advise you to download the app in advance and connect to it using your booking number also in advance. Don't wait till you are onboard. 🙂 It's not rocket science (unless you have an iPhone, then I can't help).

It is to me lol! I’ll ask one of my kids to help. Thanks for the heads up! 

• Like 1

Crusin Karen, I am like you, and probably much older, so I am BLESSED to have my 3 sons and 3 d-i-l's that does all of that on my phone, before I get on the ship. I did not do it in February on the Regal, and probably not on the Enchanted that we plan to do in February next year, but will not order on line food to be delivered to me. At MY age (over 75) I say I need ALL the exercise I can get. 🙂 

• Like 2

On 7/27/2024 at 12:36 PM, Crusin Karen said:

I’ll be on Enchanted on 9/14. I haven’t been on a Princess ship in a very long time. 2 questions (for now lol) I’m “technically challenged” about phones, laptops, etc. 🙄🤔🤷‍♀️ I put my phone on airplane mode after sailaway. On CCL they have a crew member who hooks your phone up to the app. Would I be able to find someone to do this? Guest services? I have anytime dining, whatever Princess calls it. What dining room is that? TIA! 

You can get help with connecting to intranet at Guest Services. You may also find someone at the Internet cafe who can help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 12:23 PM, 555 said:

Formal night clothing has changed into whatever you decide it to be, so that eliminating a jacket & tie isn't any problem. 

Unfortunately the Princess web site doesn't describe it that way & gives the impression that everyone still dresses formally. 

I feel sorry for the person that packs the extra clothing thinking it's still required. 

My husband is so grateful you posted this - we are traveling with 3 kids and all the stuff they need, so he'll be thrilled to know he doesn't need all of this.  

• Like 1