Would someone post the current price list for drinks/beers

ghstudio

I'm trying to decide if it's worth $29+/day to upgrade to the premium package....or should I just buy the drinks when I want.  The complimentary wine/beer list is at best meager, but I guess I could live on dirty martini's or bloody marys since it doesn't matter what you put in those, even though I'd prefer better bourbons.  My wife can't drink alcohol so I'm also trying to figure out what her drinks might cost 0.0 beer or non-alcoholic wine.

grandma cruising: That was the case last year on the onward (we were on twice), but recently it's been reported that zero alcohol/beer was no longer on the included drinks.  I'm trying to get the most current info.... we'll be on the Journey in Dec.

6 hours ago, a flygirl said:

Hi , I thought o saw a list for cocktails for 17.95 ???? . I like a martini or Aperol spritz before dinner and can’t decide if we should get the package . Does anyone have a pdf file off the drink prices ? Thanks 

There is a list of included cocktails and you can ask for any cocktail that can be made with the included drinks. The costed cocktails are all made with spirits from the packages. The main difference between the two packages is that the Ultimate package includes wines and the Premium package doesn’t.

You don’t have to buy a package beforehand, you can buy it at any time during a cruise and only pay for the days from then. Why not wait until you get onboard to decide?

Edited by Grandma Cruising

On 6/26/2024 at 9:55 PM, ghstudio said:

I'm trying to decide if it's worth $29+/day to upgrade to the premium package....or should I just buy the drinks when I want.  The complimentary wine/beer list is at best meager, but I guess I could live on dirty martini's or bloody marys since it doesn't matter what you put in those, even though I'd prefer better bourbons.  My wife can't drink alcohol so I'm also trying to figure out what her drinks might cost 0.0 beer or non-alcoholic wine.

I'd suggest that, if you upgrade, it's better to pay the extra $8pppd (compared to premium), and go ultimate. That is the only upgrade which gets better wines and it also provides better spirits etc.

https://www.azamara.com/gb/booked-guests/onboard-packages

I'd still be very interested if someone on board could take a photo of a cocktail menu with the "specialty" cocktails that they charge by the drink for. Not the ones in Atlas bar but the ones, for example, in the den bar, where i was ordering their specialty Manhattan in January. I'm interested to know how much the prices of these drinks have gone up.