Are there typically more children on 7 day Bermuda cruises in June?

LB_NJ

27 minutes ago, catspaw1 said:

We did not book any speciality restaurants. 

I never have until I got onboard. There have often been servers standing outside the buffet area offering discounts. I don’t know what is on that ship, have not been on it but my favorite specialty restaurant on Solstice class has been Lawn Club. If they have Lawn Club I would book it one evening for sure. Onboard though not in advance.

Edited by Charles4515

I was on the June 16 cruise. Suffice it to say I'm fairly kid averse, and I didn't think there was a huge number of kids on that cruise. Definitely some but not an overwhelming number. And I have to say the kids I did encounter seemed really well behaved. I, personally, probably wouldn't book Bermuda beyond that date. 

Unfortunately past experiences tend to be somewhat irrelevant (unless recent) because Celebrity has changed their marketing strategy to appeal to younger people, including families with kids (proven by their 3rd and 4th sail free promotion).  So there will be likely more at that time than there were last year for instance.  Any cruises during summer or school breaks will have more kids.  More than what?  More than the usual Celebrity sailings.  But definitely less than Royal or Disney or Carnival