Hotel near LAX

Looking for a hotel near LAX for one night pre cruise. Would like under $200 ($150 better lol) with free airport shuttle and maybe free breakfast. Have stayed at La Quinta several times but looking for options. Anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites El Segundo? Every hotel I look at seems to have very mixed reviews

4 hours ago, DougH said:

Every hotel I look at seems to have very mixed reviews

No one really goes out seeking an airport hotel so that might account for some of the mixed reviews. Have stayed at the Marriott and Westin LAX on numerous occasions which can fit within the budget and they are both fine. Not the most exciting lodging in the LA area but perfectly serviceable for a quick overnight before an early morning flight. 

18 hours ago, DougH said:

Looking for a hotel near LAX for one night pre cruise. Would like under $200 ($150 better lol) with free airport shuttle and maybe free breakfast. Have stayed at La Quinta several times but looking for options. Anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites El Segundo? Every hotel I look at seems to have very mixed reviews

I recommend the Residence Inn at LAX.  Shuttle, good rooms, complementary breakfast.

• Like 1