Voyagers Club info

fj2k2k

Hi all

Wondered if there were any voyagers club experts around?

Basically my wife and I have sailed with MSC a few years ago. We have a new booking which my wife made in October 2023 and it sails in March 2025.

I have read if you book more than 9 months in advance you get $50 credit per member (oddly I am a silver member on 3700 points and my wife is showing as a gold member on 4500 points even though we have done the same cruises) and it will show on your booking once it is confirmed. 

Logged in to the booking online and can see our Fantastica experience on there and a trip we have booked but no sign of the $50 credit. 

Does anyone know if this should be showing or not?

Don't find the Voyagers club page very friendly so hoping you guys can tell me if this is normal or if I need to chase them up.

Thanks

FJ

The OBC should show up on page two, Booking Details, as "SB050GVS-Shipboard credit 50 Eur/Usd - 40 Gbp" for each passenger.  Make sure on your Booking Confirmation PDF that at top of page two under "Guest(s)" it has both your Voyagers Club number(s) and status.

ETA: It may take a few days to show up on the booking.   Just my guess but I think it helps to link the booking to your MSC online accounts for all passengers. 

Edited by Até
  • Thanks 1

Thats what it is showing online.

Have logged both of us in and cruise is showing on the booking as is our Voyagers status. Only other thing I can mention is my wife booked through a travel agent and is making a monthly direct debit so cruise is not paid off in full if that makes any difference?

Suppose I could try and phone MSC Voyagers and speak to them?

Cruise.jpg

Ask your TA to send you MSC's Booking Confirmation, a PDF document.  Otherwise you might be able to call MSC to try and have it sent. 

I don't use the UK website but frequently the VC OBC isn't always able to be seen online.

Edited by Até
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, freejack2k said:

Thats what it is showing online.

Have logged both of us in and cruise is showing on the booking as is our Voyagers status. Only other thing I can mention is my wife booked through a travel agent and is making a monthly direct debit so cruise is not paid off in full if that makes any difference?

Suppose I could try and phone MSC Voyagers and speak to them?

Cruise.jpg

You definitely won't be able to call them.  There is no published number for them, and customer service won't give you one to use.  You can only email them 

@fj2k2k you get points for spend as well as for the actual voyage. If that spend was attributed to your wife that would explain why she has more points and is now gold.

If your wife looks at the points on her account it will show voyage points towards the left and then further across the same line to the right any additional spend points. You get these for example for paying a bid up or adding on a new drinks package (rather than anything booked as part of the initial booking).

1 hour ago, dbrown84 said:

You definitely won't be able to call them.  There is no published number for them, and customer service won't give you one to use.  You can only email them 

Any MSC phone agent can email the Booking Confirmation.   The only part I'm unsure of is if having used a travel agent complicates this.

@fj2k2k or @freejack2k Here's an example of what you are looking for on page two of the Booking Confirmation.  Make sure the Guest(s) info I marked in red is complete for both of you.  Then lower down check the other line I marked in red for each guest's Item(s) charged.

VC.jpg.0b5b572d7015e613b6969dd8585e95fb.jpg

If the guest info and VC numbers appear and the Shipboard credit 50 is not under each guest's items then make sure the Pax Type: states VOYAGERS EXCLUSIVES.

ETA: Sorry, the red boxes appear brownish in this image.

Edited by Até