Suite breakfast location on Ruby Princess

DiRonT

Which restaurant is currently being used for the suite breakfast on Ruby Princess?  Years ago in Crown (sister ship) it was in Sabatinis but I thought I read recently that it is in Crown Grill now.  We won't be onboard until March, but just curious.

There will be a note in your suite identifying the location of the Suite Breakfast.  I have not been on the Ruby Princess in quite a few years.  The last time I was on that ship, the suite breakfast was in Crown Grille.  There was no Sabatini's then because at the time the second specially dining room on the Ruby Princess was SHARE which had a contractual agreement to not offer meals off the SHARE menu.  More than likely, you will be directed to Sabatini's at the aft of the ship--a very pleasant location.  On the other hand, nothing is "in ink" until you board in March.

If I can offer a tip, arrange your embarkation evening complimentary dinner in the same room as the suite breakfast and start meeting the staff.  They will, then, give you an especially warm greeting when you arrive for breakfast the next morning.  Personally, I get a kick out recognition like that.

Bon voyage.

42 minutes ago, XBGuy said:

There will be a note in your suite identifying the location of the Suite Breakfast.  I have not been on the Ruby Princess in quite a few years.  The last time I was on that ship, the suite breakfast was in Crown Grille.  There was no Sabatini's then because at the time the second specially dining room on the Ruby Princess was SHARE which had a contractual agreement to not offer meals off the SHARE menu.  More than likely, you will be directed to Sabatini's at the aft of the ship--a very pleasant location.  On the other hand, nothing is "in ink" until you board in March.

If I can offer a tip, arrange your embarkation evening complimentary dinner in the same room as the suite breakfast and start meeting the staff.  They will, then, give you an especially warm greeting when you arrive for breakfast the next morning.  Personally, I get a kick out recognition like that.

Bon voyage.

On most ships including the Ruby the morning breakfast staff works in Crown for dinner Sabatini’s for breakfast. This has been the case on our last 5 cruises over the last year and a half 

So what became of the SHARE location when that place went belly up?  I haven't been on Ruby for years, but I remember a Sabatini's at the back of the ship with great views and the Adagio bar next door.  I never went to SHARE and don't really remember how it was set up.

24 minutes ago, Kay S said:

So what became of the SHARE location when that place went belly up?  I haven't been on Ruby for years, but I remember a Sabatini's at the back of the ship with great views and the Adagio bar next door.  I never went to SHARE and don't really remember how it was set up.

Sabatini’s is still next door to Adagio 

56 minutes ago, Kay S said:

Share is gone. Very few used it. I remember trying it once. Not impressed. The restaurant was returned back to Sabatini's, deck 16, port all the way aft. Have your pre-dinner cocktails in Adagio next door. Quiet, comfortable, usually not very busy. 

57 minutes ago, skynight said:

Share is gone. Very few used it. I remember trying it once. Not impressed. The restaurant was returned back to Sabatini's, deck 16, port all the way aft. Have your pre-dinner cocktails in Adagio next door. Quiet, comfortable, usually not very busy. 

Good news.