Question on the Celebrity luggage program out of Fort Lauderdale

mauimary

We have previously used the Celebrity luggage program which we found very handy when you do not have a flight until later in the afternoon. The airline will not let you check it prior to 4hrs of flight. 

QUESTION…. Does this program work if you have a later flight departing from MIAMI 

Inquiring minds want to know!!! 

1 hour ago, mauimary said:

We have previously used the Celebrity luggage program which we found very handy when you do not have a flight until later in the afternoon. The airline will not let you check it prior to 4hrs of flight. 

QUESTION…. Does this program work if you have a later flight departing from MIAMI 

Inquiring minds want to know!!! 

On our cruise on Ascent returning to Port Everglades, the Luggage Valet  program was only available for flights departing from FLL.  I double checked my paperwork and Miami was NOT included in the program.

2 hours ago, keesar said:

On our cruise on Ascent returning to Port Everglades, the Luggage Valet  program was only available for flights departing from FLL.  I double checked my paperwork and Miami was NOT included in the program.

That’s what I was thinking. We used it after our Beyond Cruise in Feb from FLL. We had a 5:30pm flight. ✈️