Eurodam and Koningsdam in Juneau Harbour on July 1, 2024

leerathje

ms Eurodam will be at CT dock from 12:30 pm to 10:00 pm, and she is on a 7 day Alaska Explorer, and ms Koningsdam will be at AS dock (with me on it!!) from 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm and she is on a 7 day Alaska Inside Passage. That being said, my Juneau port map that I received today said that she will be berthing at AJD. I really don't know what to say!! Assuming that she comes in nose first as she normally does, our room won't be visible as we're on the port side, but I'll try to get up to deck 10.  I will be wearing a red jacket, and madly be waving small Canadian flags....or, you might see my large Canadian flag!

image.jpeg.85fa574b024825068e4b52c149cf2d18.jpeg

image.jpeg.5268f570652a89425f9091bfdedb1f88.jpeg

Also in port is Oceania Regatta is at ACT dock (12:00 pm – 11:00 pm) Discovery Princess is at FKL dock (1:00 pm – 9:00 pm), Celebrity Edge is at AJD dock (1:30 pm – 10:00 pm) 

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/

Next up:  Westerdam is back on July 2, 2024.

Leanne

• Thanks 2

Both ships are north of Tracy Arm, Eurodam is in the lead. Discovery Pr should not beat Eurodam in unless she speeds up - a lot. She could pass Kdam though.

I have no idea what they are doing with the pier assignments this year. There seems to be no consistency, except that the first large cruise ship in gets FKL. Last year at the end of the year - they had to adjust - because of pier availability at other ports being affected by natural events. [Rock slides, dock repairs IIRC.}