Persian garden discounts & cost

catspaw1

Depends to the individual if it’s worth it. I use it every day sometimes twice.  If not in aqua I usually buy the cruise pass for the full cruise.  I find it a great way either to start or end day off on exploring.  Feel super clean and refreshed overall.  Many people don’t enjoy it.  Yes 20% is added in probably mostly because of the hskp in there thru out day mopping puddles up and refreshing towels etc.  

21 minutes ago, catspaw1 said:

Eclipse

I will be on the Eclipse next year and I really like the use of a sauna and steam room.  Does the spa on the Eclipse offer enough to make it worthwhile?  Is what they offer enough to offset the cost of a pass for the whole cruise?

Edited by Ellaleah

2 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

I will be on the Eclipse next year and I really like the use of a sauna and steam room.  Does the spa on the Eclipse offer enough to make it worthwhile?  Is what they offer enough to offset the cost of a pass for the whole cruise?

I was on Eclipse last year and in the Men’s changing room for the Fitness center which is also used for Spa patrons, there is a complimentary sauna. Assume same is also offered in the Women’s? As Elite I got access to Persian Garden on a port day. Only you will know if the amenities in the Persian Garden will satisfy you, so take a tour first and then you can decide if buying a pass will be worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catspaw1 said:

Great idea to get a tour. I can't find anything online about how much a pass costs. Anyone know? If you get a spa treatment,  do you  ger the garden included?

Not included, day passes are around 50 I think,  Figure for a 6 day cruise pass on reflection right now is 287 but it varies by cruise I have noticed.  The 7 day I have on the Apex, not Persian but Sea Thermal Suite, similar in a way is only 242 total right now   image.thumb.png.ad75eedc8f1f07290a833e3e56644ee0.png