Are tuxedos available for rent on Queen Anne? If so, what is the cost?

I don't know that QA has rentals, I suspect not. It's not mentioned on the Cunard website, which does accurately state this is available on QE, QV and QM2. The cost we do know, it's going to be north of $100 per night, so it's better value to buy or eBay. Note that traditional formal dress relevant to your heritage is totally OK on gala nights, it doesn't have to be a tuxedo or dark suit. Scots may choose to take kilts for example (though that's a monster item in terms of packing).

• Thanks 1

There are lots of places you can get a cheap DJ that would probably cost less than a rental.  If in the UK and one is nearby check out Slaters menswear 

• Thanks 1

Slaters menswear in UK or Next (online).   Can get a Tux from both for around £100 (new) to near any size usually sub 24 hours unless stock issues.

I wouldn't rent given the rental cost is usually same as a cheap one.    You *really* can tell once you have one that a good percentage of the dining room is in the "cheaper" suits.    

Once you get the cruising bug you'll probably buy a better one long term, but don't feel bad, on last cruise I clocked a good 25% of the dining room (men) in either of above suits.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hello all. I decided to give Cunard a call and see if they had that information available. Luckily, they did. 

They advised bow ties, shoes, and the like are not available for rent but for purchase. But tuxedos may be rented at the following rates:

1 night = $134
2 nights = $191

3 nights = $249

Edited to add: that they did confirm rentals are available on all four queens.

Edited by abdullahhoneymoon
  • Like 4

For a 14 night cruise with a minimum of 3 formal (gala) nights costs far more to rent, than an M&S DJ and all the trimmings would cost, a DJ that's guaranteed to fit for at least that cruise, sea air shrinkage not withstanding