Aqua dining time question

We're going to be in Aqua later this year for the first time. I know Blu is "come anytime" but if we wanted to go to one of the main restaurants (Edge class) what's the protocol? Our reservation says "6:00" and if I try to reserve a time for any day at one of the main restaurants it won't let me as the dining time is "fixed". Is this actually true? Or can we just walk up somewhere whenever?

Depends on the availability and the booking situation on the ship. In general, just try to ask politely for the best way to get the table you want at the time you want.

If I remember correctly, it should actually also be possible to order dishes from the MDR menu in Blu. Might also be a considerable option.

5 hours ago, RTPGiants said:

We're going to be in Aqua later this year for the first time. I know Blu is "come anytime" but if we wanted to go to one of the main restaurants (Edge class) what's the protocol? Our reservation says "6:00" and if I try to reserve a time for any day at one of the main restaurants it won't let me as the dining time is "fixed". Is this actually true? Or can we just walk up somewhere whenever?

On our cruises on the Edge class, it was Anytime Dining.  You just showed up where and when you wanted to dine even though you were in Aqua class.  We were not able to order items from the MDR on the Beyond but were able to do so on Ascent.   One night, we wanted to try one of the MDRs.   We just showed up to one of the dining rooms and were promptly seated.  No reservations or permission needed. (Be aware that the staff in Aqua will know you have dined elsewhere and may ask you how your meal was)