Buying cut flowers near Canada Place.

19 hours ago, mattR said:

Are there any groceries stores near Canada Place that sell cut flowers?

Go to Google Maps and search Canada Place and then -   Nearby - Flowers -

image.thumb.png.452d12bf7ae97438c03cd615df212f1c.png

Thanks, wondering if there is a place nearby that sells cut flowers such as a grocery store as opposed to an actual flower shop.

I am not sure on this answer, but I thought I have read that you cannot bring fresh flowers aboard.   Make sure you read what is allowed before you purchase a lovely bouquet and then have to donate it to the check in person

11 hours ago, mattR said:

Thanks, wondering if there is a place nearby that sells cut flowers such as a grocery store as opposed to an actual flower shop.

3 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I am not sure on this answer, but I thought I have read that you cannot bring fresh flowers aboard.   Make sure you read what is allowed before you purchase a lovely bouquet and then have to donate it to the check in person

This. If this is to bring on board you will be out of luck. You can arrange with the cruise line for a bouquet to be in your cabin on arrival but they will not let you onboard with fresh flowers due to agricultural laws.  

Urban Fare on Bute which is about a 5 min walk west from Canada Place might.  (I have a relative that used to do the flowers at the Yaletown store but it's been years.)  I'll try to pop in the Bute store next week to confirm since it's on one of my walking routes.  

On 7/6/2024 at 1:23 AM, Milhouse said:

Urban Fare on Bute which is about a 5 min walk west from Canada Place might.  (I have a relative that used to do the flowers at the Yaletown store but it's been years.)  I'll try to pop in the Bute store next week to confirm since it's on one of my walking routes.  

That would be great thanks

5 hours ago, Milhouse said:

Popped into Urban Fare on Bute this morning at the end of my walk.  They have a small selection.

PXL_20240709_174434223a.jpg

PXL_20240709_174443296a.jpg

PXL_20240709_174437480a.jpg

Cool Thanks