Insignia PH2 Cabins

Posted (edited)

Also been in PH close to elevators on Sirena, Regatta and Nautica seven or eight times and never been an issue.

Edited by Vallesan

For 8045, the elevator is not the source of the noice, it’s the TC overhead. 

Do not confuse noise levels of the port side of the ship and starboard. 8044 and 8045 are night and day different.

8055 I believe you are under Waves and I would likewise avoid.

Yes, I'll put my hand up in favor of the even numbered 804X cabins too.  No noise from the elevators per se though some do converse while waiting for them to arrive - a very occasional issue.  Most of these are under the washrooms outside TC, no associated noise.

The odd numbered 804x cabins on the other hand should be avoided due to chair dragging in Waves.  At times it sounds as if they are relocating the entire setup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

Yes, I'll put my hand up in favor of the even numbered 804X cabins too.  No noise from the elevators per se though some do converse while waiting for them to arrive - a very occasional issue.  Most of these are under the washrooms outside TC, no associated noise.

The odd numbered 804x cabins on the other hand should be avoided due to chair dragging in Waves.  At times it sounds as if they are relocating the entire setup.

We were  once in 8049 on the Sirena which was fine because it was basically under the wall between Waves and the Terrace Cafe so no noise at all. I do agree with you about the other odd numbered 804x  cabins though. The even numbers are better but check what’s above on deck 9 before you book.