Princess website difficulties in "Finding a Cruise"

rjack22

I am trying to "Find a Cruise" on the Princess website.   I can search for a cruise fine.   But when I want to click on the View Details button on a specific cruise nothing happens.   The button doesn't work.  Is anyone else having this problem?

After you select find a cruise and select your parameters go to the lower right part of the page and click on "apply." Princess has redesigned this page and has sort of hidden the word apply. 

I reboot everyday.  That doesn't help.  I found out though it works on my laptop so its something on my desktop that is causing this. I haven't a clue what.  It was working up until a few days ago.

On 7/11/2024 at 11:08 AM, rjack22 said:

I tried another browser and its the same.  I am using a desktop computer.  Any other ideas?

I find on my iPad when I click apply and search no cruises would show up or maybe one. If I pull down on the screen and refresh, then the other cruises would show up.