club balcony on Pearl

I have a deposit on a balcony cabin for a cruise in March 2025 ( aft, semi enclosed, deck 9). I now see I can get a club balcony for about $40.00 more.  The price is not the issue, but I don't know if I want to climb into a tub every time I want to shower.  Does the Pearl still have tubs, or did they take them out?  The new location of the Club Balcony would be on deck 11, forward ( under the spa area I think).    What perks do you get by being a club balcony that you don't get in a regular balcony

1 hour ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I have a deposit on a balcony cabin for a cruise in March 2025 ( aft, semi enclosed, deck 9). I now see I can get a club balcony for about $40.00 more.  The price is not the issue, but I don't know if I want to climb into a tub every time I want to shower.  Does the Pearl still have tubs, or did they take them out?  The new location of the Club Balcony would be on deck 11, forward ( under the spa area I think).    What perks do you get by being a club balcony that you don't get in a regular balcony

Exclusive Club Balcony Suite Amenities

• Distinctive Purple Keycard
  • Pre-book onboard dining as early as 125 days prior to sailing
  • Pre-book entertainment as early as 21 days prior to sailing
  • 1 complimentary valet laundry
  • 1 bottle of sparkling wine upon embarkation
  • Treats delivered to your stateroom twice per voyage.
  • Bliss Collection by Norwegian™ featuring fine linens and pillows
  • Lemongrass bathroom products
  • Bathrobes
  • TV, refrigerator, safe, and hair dryer
  • Sitting area
  • Lower beds arranged as a queen-size bed.
  • Coffee maker & ice bucket available upon request.
  • 24-hour standard room service menu
  • Continental breakfast menu

you can use the tub to wash your clothes, I had a whirlpool tub on a different ship and pointed all the jets the same way and got some nice agitation action 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, fredflint said:

you can use the tub to wash your clothes, I had a whirlpool tub on a different ship and pointed all the jets the same way and got some nice agitation action 🙂

I don’t know whether the tubs on the Pearl have been removed, but they aren’t whirlpool tubs and you’d probably kill your back bending over the high tub wall trying to wash anything. 

5 hours ago, rigs32 said:

Can confirm that the tubs are gone.

thanks for that bit of information.  I assume the cabins under the spa are pretty quite until they open ( which I assume is around 7-8am)?

I always stay near the midship elevators, which is under the entrance to the buffet and door to the pool deck.  I've never had an issue with noise from above.

10 minutes ago, skeeter195 said:

Does anyone know if the tubs have been removed from the aft club balcony rooms on the Jade?

I’m not sure it’s an all-or-nothing issue.

We just had to ask our TA to swap rooms for us on the Jewel, as the room we had showed a tub in a video.