Help With Gift

ccmo

My husband and I will be on the Edge next week sailing to Alaska. We are joining our daughter and her family as she will be celebrating her 40th birthday. We want to have a bottle of wine for her in her stateroom from us. We can’t seem to make this happen. The app shows various bottles but not how to send to someone else. We have tried to call Celebrity but the person helping said they could not find such a bottle and was having difficulty with the website. We then called American Express travel, who booked our cruise, but Celebrity wouldn’t let them handle this as they are not a preferred travel agent. Any other suggestions?

Just now, PTC DAWG said:

Take the wine on board with you, sneak it into their cabin..

Not only would that likely be less expensive, you can select a wine of preference versus that which may be offered by Celebrity.  You can also give them two if you want, or keep the second for you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ccmo said:

My husband and I will be on the Edge next week sailing to Alaska. We are joining our daughter and her family as she will be celebrating her 40th birthday. We want to have a bottle of wine for her in her stateroom from us. We can’t seem to make this happen. The app shows various bottles but not how to send to someone else. We have tried to call Celebrity but the person helping said they could not find such a bottle and was having difficulty with the website. We then called American Express travel, who booked our cruise, but Celebrity wouldn’t let them handle this as they are not a preferred travel agent. Any other suggestions?

The website for this is pretty limited:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts

You can call 1-800-242-6374 or email celebrityspecialservices@celebrity.com according to that link. The other option easier option is to find their room attendant when you board and pass a bottle along to them.