Priority Drop Off Lanes Port of Miami Retreat Guests

We are on the Beyond June 2025 out of Miami.  We have some friends of our that are past guests of X and they told us that when we print out our passenger book to print all the pages as somewhere is a sign we give our Uber driver so he can take a dedicated lane to drop us off.  

I read recently on here that while we are Retreat, Sky Suite is not considered Retreat enough and we have to go through the main traffic lanes.  Is this true?  This must have changed because our friends would not have booked the high end suites.

39 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

We are on the Beyond June 2025 out of Miami.  We have some friends of our that are past guests of X and they told us that when we print out our passenger book to print all the pages as somewhere is a sign we give our Uber driver so he can take a dedicated lane to drop us off.  

I read recently on here that while we are Retreat, Sky Suite is not considered Retreat enough and we have to go through the main traffic lanes.  Is this true?  This must have changed because our friends would not have booked the high end suites.

I do not know the definitive answer to this, But when I sailed on the Edge in an Edge Villa, I got no such sign in my cruise book.  It may have been there, but I did not look for that, though I did go through the entire document pages.

We have not sailed out of Miami recently but when sailing out of Fll in an upper level suite we received a placard via email from the shoe side concierge. My understanding is that it is only for upper level suites. It was not part of the E-docs.