Enchanted Princess - favorite bar

sprite

7 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

For us it has been the Crown Grill Bar due to their top shelf wine selections (and lack of a Vines bar). 🍷

now I'm not a long-time multiple cruises per year by a long shot - but I always thought Vines and Crooners should have been untouchable on the new builds ... I musta missed the email when ...

• Like 2

What is the bar where everyone knows your name?
Boston Bar “Cheers.”  😝

Couldn’t resist, sorry.

We liked the bartender’s at Good Spirits and it was on our way to our MDR Santorini’s.  
Convenient. 

• Like 1

In May we had a bartender who knew our morning drinks at Good Spirits. In the late afternoons/evenings, we frequented Crown Grill bar where one of the servers was the best and always was cheery. In the late evening, Bon at Take Five was amazing and he would just mix us up something based on what we liked.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

When we boarded Grand Princess last year bartenders in two venues greeted me by name. After the first 31 days we got some replacement bartenders and that added another one to the list so there were three onboard. By the end of 63 days straight on Grand Princess the bartenders pretty much had me down.

When we boarded Ruby Princess a year in December of 2022 we got out of the middle elevators on day one of the cruise and the bartender at Good Spirits saw me - we were still too far away for his tablet to have picked us up - and he called out, "Mr. Michael Bulleit?" (My wife just gave me "the look".)

Edited by Thrak
  • Haha 3

When we were on the Enchanted for 20 days in February we had our pre-dinner drink during the PES Lounge (in Vista). Don't know who the bartenders were but we has a great server, Chai, who knew our drinks after the first night!