No more "Bounty Adventure" ?

We are booked on P&O Bounty Adventure in October. It's a cruise I have always wanted to do primarily because there are very few cruises to Tonga. I noticed that there isn't one next year. I hope this years isn't the last one.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cruiselover53 said:

We are booked on P&O Bounty Adventure in October. It's a cruise I have always wanted to do primarily because there are very few cruises to Tonga. I noticed that there isn't one next year. I hope this years isn't the last one.

Yep, P&O won't be here in October 2025. You are lucky to be doing the last one.

Carnival may get around to putting it into their itineraries in the future but I wouldn't count on it.

• Like 1

The schedules were setup this way last year. P&O has pretty much ditched anything more than 11 nights beyond 2024.

In 2025, Sydney has just one 12 night Fiji departure with another in 2026. The same applies for Brisbane, with the addition of cruise either side of Encounter's 2026 Singapore drydock.

Yes, it would be a shame to lose the bounty cruise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

The schedules were setup this way last year. P&O has pretty much ditched anything more than 11 nights beyond 2024.

In 2025, Sydney has just one 12 night Fiji departure with another in 2026. The same applies for Brisbane, with the addition of cruise either side of Encounter's 2026 Singapore drydock.

Was on my bucket list. Sadly it would appear I procrastinated too long.☹️

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

It was almost the only way to get onto Norfolk Island on a cruise.

We went last year from Brisbane. It was a very good itinerary.

I'm starting to suspect that Carnival and RCI won't be happy until we are all doing 3 day cruises to nowhere. It would make life much simpler for them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sparky74 said:

DW's sister is on that cruise at the moment but they missed Norfolk Island due to the weather. 😱

Always a chance of that happening - it would have been very disappointing for her & the others on the cruise.

We did the Bounty cruise last year & sure enjoyed catching up with NI, one of our favourite places on earth - we had been 4 times previously by air.

Hopefully one of the cruiselines will do something similar again one day. The locals look very much forward to the ship visits.

• Like 1