Just missed the Independence Day sale. How often does Regent repeat sale pricing?

Hi everyone, I just missed out on the Independence Day sale that ended on the 19th. I had my eye on a Navigator cruise in January 2025, but  I couldn't make up my mind and missed out. Pricing is now much higher. I know there are numerous factors that influence pricing/sales. Does anyone know if there are any upcoming big sales planned?  I'm hoping Regent follows a pattern/formula that some of you may be familiar with.

Posted (edited)

If you really want to go on the cruise, it's best to book a cabin now in case it sells out.  If a sale pops up you can usually take advantage.  And if the cruise starts selling out they won't put it on sale.  Also, at least for us, the sale is usually near the same cost or higher than when we booked.  But we do tend to book a long way out. 

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Like 1

• They run sales all the time and they repeat.   They are due for the two suite upgrade sale in my opinion.   Keep in mind,  the longer you wait, you may not get the excursions you want on that cruise, since it is less than a year away.   

• I hope you are working with a TA.  Good luck.  
  • Like 1

Likely Labor day.??. 

I would not book it now and hope it goes down because Regent generally does not match the price after final payment and being a Jan 25 sailing you are within the window.

Thanks to everyone for your advice. I booked the cruise through a "fast deal" from a large online agency at a better price with more OBC than the Independence Day sale I missed out on. Looking forward to our first Regent cruise!