Adding a photo to post

Posted (edited)

May depend on what device you are using.  On my iPhone or iPads I go to the bottom of the box and click on choose files.  This brings up a box with choices of photo library, take photo or video, etc.  Click on photo library and and you will get the latest of your photos.  Scroll through until you find the one you want and click on it.  Then click on add in the upper right corner.  Picture will appear below your text.  
 Right next to where you clicked on this board there is a TEST FORUM where you can practice posting pics.

IMG_3554.jpeg

IMG_3555.png

Edited by Essiesmom

3 hours ago, PaulaJK said:

Thank you very much…now just need to find ‘test’

Couldn't be simpler to find.  Click on "Forums" at the top of the page and it's right there.

4 hours ago, PaulaJK said:

Simple directions please

Tap / click Add Files. Follow your system method for adding a picture.

Screenshot_20240726_131603_Chrome.jpg.ddb3e3dc2b82c64c307332132a3a141d.jpg

Once selected you should have a display similar to the one below, without the red highlight 😀

.Screenshot_20240726_132111_Chrome.thumb.jpg.50ad374c9500add50f0c90dec390f8e0.jpg

Place your edit cursor where you want the top left corner of the image to appear in the edit. You can add spacing by tapping enter several times. Tap / click the Insert link. The image will be added. Double tap / click the inserted image if you want to adjust some properties. (I did this to make the screen shots appear smaller.)

Repeat for each image you want included.

You can remove an image by tapping / clicking the black circled x top right corner of an image in the UPLOADED IMAGES section.

On 7/26/2024 at 8:17 AM, PaulaJK said:

Thank you very much…now just need to find ‘test’

Hello @PaulaJK

Click here: TEST FORUM

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers. Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community categories list of the various forums. I suggest you put the page link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I also suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info) and here: How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings

Hope this will be helpful!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• 1 month later...