Deadline for stockholder benefit

1 hour ago, blueexpedition29 said:

Based on your personal experience,  what is the latest date ( # of days) before sailing that you have applied for and received credit?

We've done a week with an extreme drop and go.

45 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Just coming back here to report that I received an email this morning that the OBC had been applied to our booking less than 12 hours after I submitted it. 

Gotta love the new Stockperks app.. 

I was disappointed when they went the route of "outsourcing" this procedure to Stockperks.  I had always had very good luck just sending an email with pertinent cruise info and a redacted copy of my statement directly to the department that dealt with it.  It was always handled within a couple of days so I didn't see any real advantage of changing.  Well...everything changes in life.  I've used Stockperks 3 or 4 times now and it really is easier.  After just uploading my statement ONCE...it was good for 4 cruises.  Stockperks just serves as a "middleman" and keeps that statement on file (for exactly how long is a bit unclear...I'm sure there will be some point where they will say I need to send an updated version.)

31 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I was disappointed when they went the route of "outsourcing" this procedure to Stockperks.  I had always had very good luck just sending an email with pertinent cruise info and a redacted copy of my statement directly to the department that dealt with it.  It was always handled within a couple of days so I didn't see any real advantage of changing.  Well...everything changes in life.  I've used Stockperks 3 or 4 times now and it really is easier.  After just uploading my statement ONCE...it was good for 4 cruises.  Stockperks just serves as a "middleman" and keeps that statement on file (for exactly how long is a bit unclear...I'm sure there will be some point where they will say I need to send an updated version.)

I agree. I had an issue one time where Stockperks said they had applied the OBC but it never showed up. I was able to forward that email to Princess and it was immediately applied. 

I’m not certain though if they keep a statement on file, or just use your brokerage account info to go into the account each time. I suppose that could be tested by changing your brokerage account password but I don’t feel compelled to worry about it. For those concerned about privacy, just move your CCL stock into its own account.

47 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I suppose that could be tested by changing your brokerage account password but I don’t feel compelled to worry about it. For those concerned about privacy, just move your CCL stock into its own account.

I never gave them access using credentials. I uploaded a static PDF file that had been redacted of personal info (i.e. account number & such.) Given that I have only sent them this *one* file they have apparently "kept" that info on file somehow because I was able to successfully apply for credit on 4 different cruises without a request for an updated file.

• Thanks 2

I signed up with Stockperks this morning.  When I tried to put my ‘Edward Jones’ connection, it said there is “no connectivity” with this company.

Do I have to get my statement from them. 

thanks for all your help.