LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

Things are getting pretty exciting over on the other place’s roll call. Most cruisers are getting to Barcelona Saturday. A few of us will be there Friday. There’s even another couple that will be on our flight. Small world. 

• Like 11

Keep hitting that Vitamin C…I took it daily before cruise and stopped once we got to BCN and caught strep day 3 two weeks ago on Scarlet. Thank good for the pharmacies every corner. Keep it going once you get there is my recommendation. Safe travels! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Sadie is good. She has a new obsession of chasing cows and rolling in poop. That’s been fun. So now she’s had her “freedom” cut down. 

IMG_7222.jpeg

What is it with dogs and random poop? 

Both love any kind of poop. 

Neither will step in any “icky” water. 

Dead animal smell, watch us smash our bodies in it.

i spend a whole lot of time washing dogs. 

• Haha 8

49 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

All checked in and getting last minute things taken care of. The house is finally cleaned up. My suitcase is up to 43.5 lbs and I still have to add hair stuff. 

IMG_7338.jpeg

Have a good flight and safe travels. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty low key night around here. I keep remembering things I haven’t packed. What’s in that suitcase?! 
Also, the CDC keeps calling me. Why? I answered last week to see what was going on, and they wanted me to do a survey. I don’t have time for that. I guess they can just keep leaving messages. Keep your $10 and find a cure for something. 

IMG_7340.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Pretty low key night around here. I keep remembering things I haven’t packed. What’s in that suitcase?! 
Also, the CDC keeps calling me. Why? I answered last week to see what was going on, and they wanted me to do a survey. I don’t have time for that. I guess they can just keep leaving messages. Keep your $10 and find a cure for something. 

IMG_7340.png

I thought nobody left voicemails anymore?  Look at Miss Fancy Pants with 11 Vm's

• Haha 12

13 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

I thought nobody left voicemails anymore?  Look at Miss Fancy Pants with 11 Vm's

I think literally the other 10 are from my mom and dad. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

44 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

I’m one of those weird OCD people who can’t stand to have any unopened/unread/unlistened emails, texts or voice mails (red circles).  It drives me nuts.  Imagine me furiously going through them all after my phone comes out of the safe after being turned off for a week while on a cruise.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I’m one of those weird OCD people who can’t stand to have any unopened/unread/unlistened emails, texts or voice mails (red circles).  It drives me nuts.  Imagine me furiously going through them all after my phone comes out of the safe after being turned off for a week while on a cruise.

Speaking of, expect a text from me next week or maybe an email. I’ll try my hardest to convert it in proper Texas time. 😉

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Speaking of, expect a text from me next week or maybe an email. I’ll try my hardest to convert it in proper Texas time. 😉

I’ll be on the lookout, but you’ll be on vacation.  Trust me, I’m counting the days.  Parking, pre-hotel and Paradise Beach were all booked when I got back from my June cruise.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:40 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Hey girl hey! I’ve been canceled on Brilliant twice. Holding out for an Alaskan eventually… got a big group for June 2026. 

You better make a side trip to Vancouver to visit me!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

All checked in and getting last minute things taken care of. The house is finally cleaned up. My suitcase is up to 43.5 lbs and I still have to add hair stuff. 

IMG_7338.jpeg

Will you have any room for souvenirs? 😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, dmet0225 said:

Same 😆

• Like 1