LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

9 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Megan, just want to pop in and say how great it is that you (and all the LIVE reporters really) make me feel like I am right there with you despite the miles in between and the time change, loving everything, ty, have so much fun, cruise on.

Thanks. It’s fun even when I’m mortified the next day that I said way too much about a hoho bus and a bush in Barcelona. 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

hard blink, clutch pearls. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 27

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Peace out H10 Montcada

IMG_7708.jpeg

image.jpg

Good cruising morning day. You look exceptionally summery fresh and pretty today!

I just slept 10 hours *****. Now I'm way behind schedule. Will catch up on your VV ship life later, enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“Ahoy sailors, go to mustard” or whatever she says. To be honest, I forgot she even says it this often. Something about sailaway and free champagne and I forget the annoying messages that never come back again on the voyages. 

• Haha 9

I’m a little upset that the secret of the Dock House is out. Every single table, sun bed and chair is taken. I’m finding a new jam… but not right now, definitely this voyage. I’m bring sexy back to the walking track or athletic club or somewhere. 
Side note: for the first time when available, I didn’t book the bungee class. After 5 sailings, I’ve realized I don’t wanna do that hungover. I’ve done it twice and yes, it’s great. But why torture myself. I also did not pack the appropriate footwear. One day, I’ll go without a hangover & kill that class. This is not that voyage. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 23

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m a little upset that the secret of the Dock House is out. Every single table, sun bed and chair is taken. I’m finding a new jam… but not right now, definitely this voyage. 

Boo 😒 

• Like 1

Just now, Stem to Stern said:

She is an angelic swinger.

Hence the wings on one of her pineapples.

Is that really a thing?! Like really? Or did you make that up? I have no idea. I know very little about the lifestyle. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Most importantly, I got Loteria booked. Phew 

What’s Loteria?   I see it for my sea day next week, but I can’t find anywhere what it is…Thanks!!!

18 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s like bingo and with included margaritas. I won’t spoil it but it’s my favorite VV thing. So fun. 

I’m so happy you introduced me to it! I would never have even considered booking it otherwise. It was one of the most fun events I have ever done. I laughed so hard I cried and almost peed my pants!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7