Adults only area on Escape?

I heard that there was an Adult only area (during the daytime only) on the back of the ship that has a grotto area and a big screen?  It sounded like it was different than Vibe.  Am I mistaken or did I hear this correctly?  It's not the Haven either.

I was considering getting a pass for Vibe Beach Club, but then heard about this area and wanted to inquire about it.  For those that have used this area how do you like it?

I enjoyed Spice H2O. It wasn't used much on my cold weather cruise to New England/Canada in September 2023. The grotto was fun, and the foot water was warm but the waterfalls were cold.

A downside is that the starboard side of Spice H2O is the smoking section. However, it didn't affect me in the hot tub on the port side. The smoke from the ship funnel, on the other hand, did add a bit of smell.

It doesn't have its own pool, just some hot tubs, a bar, the grotto, and smoking. At night it had movies or parties. 

20230921_083921.jpg

20230919_190139.jpg

20230921_083708.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JerseyGirlJen said:

I heard that there was an Adult only area (during the daytime only) on the back of the ship that has a grotto area and a big screen?  It sounded like it was different than Vibe.  Am I mistaken or did I hear this correctly?  It's not the Haven either.

I was considering getting a pass for Vibe Beach Club, but then heard about this area and wanted to inquire about it.  For those that have used this area how do you like it?

• Like 1

I love this area, it is fantastic to escape here on a port day - very quiet! The grotto is so cool, but unfortunately you can't bring drinks inside it, and yes, there is a smoking section at Spice H2O, but it sort of wafts everywhere. Wish they would get rid of that...

• Like 1

On a warm weather cruise, Spice tends to be way overcrowded - wall to wall loungers packed so close you'll have to crawl onto the lounger from the foot and then be hip to hip with the persons to your left and right. It was easier to find space for two on the deck above the pool. I booked Vibe for our next cruise and am looking forward to comfortable loungers in an uncrowded space with reasonable drink service.  

• Like 1