Luggage tags

I was able to complete the online check in yesterday and received notification this morning about our docs for our August 21st cruise. On the tickets it has an option to print our luggage tag, but it takes me to the ncl website and I cannot see where I would print it from. Can anyone guide me, or is it just not ready yet?

1 minute ago, CroozeNoob said:

I was able to complete the online check in yesterday and received notification this morning about our docs for our August 21st cruise. On the tickets it has an option to print our luggage tag, but it takes me to the ncl website and I cannot see where I would print it from. Can anyone guide me, or is it just not ready yet?

Just to verify, did you click on the tiny luggage icon?  That has been where we have always retrieved our luggage tags!

14 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Just to verify, did you click on the tiny luggage icon?  That has been where we have always retrieved our luggage tags!

Yes, I click the tiny button and it takes me to login to the website. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

Odd.  Must be a new IT(-ish) issue.

Once again I'm shocked to read about a potenital IT glitch at NCL! 😮 (No, not really...)

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Asawi said:

Once again I'm shocked to read about a potenital IT glitch at NCL! 😮 (No, not really...)

😆 OP probably should call NCL's IT support for help, hopefully they can get live assistance instead of the AI chat "bot" 😳  

Try again, maybe, first using a different browser ... blames going to cyber attacks, etc. etc. but AWS seemed fine.

Good luck 🤞 to OP. 

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, CroozeNoob said:

It’s not really something to worry about. If they don’t print, the porters at the pier will have blank luggage tags. Just write your name and cabin number on them and it will be fine. I do that about half the time because I just don’t want to fool with printing them. 

Edited by zqvol
  • Haha 1

The NCL sites tend to be glitchy. (gasp) Try each day to click on the little luggage tag thing.

Here's my tip: Once your tags come up, print them to PDF and save them on your computer. After that, you can print as many as you need right before the cruise and won't have to worry about glitches or the 72 hour thing.

• Like 1