Upgraded From Plus to Premier Package issues

We originally purchased the Plus Package and decided to upgrade to the Premier Package. We have paid trip in full and out trip is 40 day away. When we log into the app and website it shows we still have the Plus package with all those perks and not the Premier perks. Has anyone had this issue before? Princess say it shows correctly on there side but I don't want to waste my time on the ship trying to get this straightened out. 

We did the same thing on all our upcoming cruises. One cruise shows Premier on the cruise summary page but the rest still show Plus.

Called our TA and he said to take a look at the Travel Summary. Sure enough they all show Plus and then Premier Upgrades. I believe we're good.

Take a look at the Travel Summary document. Find it on princess.com in the Cruise Personalizer.

Should look like this, except it will obviously say Premier. If you just made the upgrade, give it a bit.

image.png.3ed2322fc839a6cb797aadb4e68ba800.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outerdog said:

Take a look at the Travel Summary document. Find it on princess.com in the Cruise Personalizer.

Should look like this, except it will obviously say Premier. If you just made the upgrade, give it a bit.

image.png.3ed2322fc839a6cb797aadb4e68ba800.png

No -- it will not "obviously" say "Premier". There will be "extra" lines saying "Upgrade" for EACH item. The problem with this approach is that pre=booked Specialty Dinners will get charged and then one will have to go to Guest Services on boarding to reverse the charges.

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

Always print out the latest copy of the Travel Summary and take it with you "just in case".

About every two weeks I grab copies of our latest Travel Summaries and file them away with the date encoded in the file name. That way I have a record in case Princess inadvertently makes a change we don't like.

• Like 2

We've done the upgrade pre-cruise twice, both times by phone, and each time it was handled differently. The first time I upgraded, the Travel Summary and the Personalizer details all changed to showed Premier. The second time I upgraded, it was handled as an upgrade, not a new purchase. The Personalizer Summary Page still has us as Plus, but, as others have stated, it also showed the upgrade as having been applied, on the Extras tab as well as on the TS. Yes, the main page on the Personalizer still does show us as Plus, so we will be taking copies of the paperwork with us JIC.

• Like 1

I believe our booking shows as the 'upgrade' up from the PLUS.

Our personalizer, on the computer, does show PREMIER.

About reversing the charges for any paid Specialty Dining reservations....

I think the Jury is still out on how this might work.

This should be given as REFUNDABLE OBC (not back to credit card)...  which one would get back after the cruise, if not spent.

However, there have been reports that Princess has used up the REFUNDABLE OBC onboard first...  which could mean that if one does not also spend all NON-refundable OBC, they might not get all of that amount back.

Our travel docs also show the Premier booked this way. Upgraded from Plus but we never had Plus so not sure what that means. We have copies of everything, so I know it will all work out. Last cruise we got charged for 2 specialty dinners that were suppose to be included, but it was the last night and we did not get the billing until we got home. Oh well, life happens, but this time we will check a bit better. Sure everyone makes mistakes.