Folio payment?

We disembarked the Discovery Princess on July 20th.  I just looked online at my bank statement and the post date was July 21st.  All of the temporary charges fell off within days.

10 hours ago, sailing canary said:

It's appeared!

How depressing to leave the ship owing money. Reminds me of cruising with our son. He met a cadre of other younger people onboard and ended up with about a $1,000 bar bill. It seems he bought a "few" rounds for others. Obviously this was before the Plus/Premier packages. Fortunately, he can afford it. (We would never do something of that sort.)

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

How depressing to leave the ship owing money. 

I've never felt this way. I don't get depressed about owing anyone anything at any time, as long as I bought the goods or services at fair value. I figure I'll pay them off eventually, and if the worst happens 👻, then my debt is going to be the least of my worries. 

6 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

LOL! That's pretty much the *only* way we leave a ship! 😄

We're booked on 2 cruises next year.The first one will only have about $150 OBC but we booked with Plus so drinks are already covered. Excursions for the first part are included in the fare as it starts with 4 days on land in Ireland. I will likely put down a $500 Princess gift card with Customer Service when we board to cover any other OBC we may need.

The second cruise is 15 days Southampton to FLL. We've already paid for one excursion. We have Plus so drinks are covered and will have $800 OBC to play with. Like with the first cruise, if we think we will need more OBC I can put down a gift card with Customer Services when we board. I hate owing money. I usually pay off my credit card every month as I'm not a fan of paying interest. (Last month is the first time in years I didn't pay it all off but I incurred some substantial cash payouts that month and will "catch up" this month.)