Vibe Beach Club Booking

We are scheduled to be on the NCL Bliss in December of 2024.  For some months, I have been trying to book the Vibe Beach Club. Both the App and the Website have consistently said, "Too early to book, check back on August 8th"  On midnight on August 8th, the message on both the App and Website changed to read, "Not available to Book.  Check back once on board."  We are Sapphire members and have been checking the website since last April.  How could the Vibe be sold out at this juncture, and if so to who?  What can we do to secure Vibe passes for our next cruise.  Any help is appreciated, as we never have used the Vibe in the past.  -  Steve  

The website and app can be notoriously glitchy. Just call in and keep calling in until you get an NCL rep who can say "I can book it for you."

I've never used the Vibe, but it's popular, especially in warm cruises. It's possible it sold out totally at midnight on August 8th. 

• Like 1

On our last two cruises, Prima and Escape, we booked through CAS about 10 months out.  I was told in both cases that it was too early to book the vibe.  After completing booking I went immediately to website under entertainment and was able to book the vibe myself. 

Good luck securing your vibe passes. I guess each ship has a different procedure for securing vibe passes.  It's confusing and frustrating and  it would simplify things if NCL had a uniform process to navigate for those of us that want to get into the vibe.

1 hour ago, Scurrent said:

We are scheduled to be on the NCL Bliss in December of 2024.  For some months, I have been trying to book the Vibe Beach Club. Both the App and the Website have consistently said, "Too early to book, check back on August 8th"  On midnight on August 8th, the message on both the App and Website changed to read, "Not available to Book.  Check back once on board."  We are Sapphire members and have been checking the website since last April.  How could the Vibe be sold out at this juncture, and if so to who?  What can we do to secure Vibe passes for our next cruise.  Any help is appreciated, as we never have used the Vibe in the past.  -  Steve  

The only thing you can do is call and see if it is still available. In all likelihood it is completely sold out to people that called earlier.

2 hours ago, Scurrent said:

On midnight on August 8th, the message on both the App and Website changed to read, "Not available to Book.  Check back once on board."  

Did ya click on the link anyways? Sometimes you can book it, despite the message at the higher level. 

• Like 1

For my cruise in March on Viva, I tried for months to book regular Vibe or a Vibe Cabana and had the same "too early to book" message. Then I heard some people on my cruise say they had already booked their passes, so I called NCL and they told me the Vibe passes were sold out. Shortly after that, I saw where Cabana passes were available and then not long after that, Vibe passes were surprisingly available, but Cabana passes no longer were. SMH! But at least I got Vibe passes last month.

So keep checking...you never know when they'll pop up!

People are reserving Vibe passes a year in advance. Keep looking because you may get a cancellation. My upcoming February cruise said the same thing because all passes were reserved a year out. I had to book a cabana, which is better than nothing.

I’m booked on a May 17th cruise on the Aqua. I check every day to see if the Vibe is listed…it is not. The Vibe normally is listed on the entertainment list, which currently is not activated. I’m wondering if the Vibe is available for purchase on the sailings prior to May 17th. 
I was able to book the Vibe on the Viva at 300 days out….so it’s not too early for the Aqua…..

Ncl said it wouldn’t be available for purchase till the rest of the deck plans are published….this doesn’t sound right to me.

Anyone else know what’s going on?

We have our travel agent book the Vibe for us as soon as our cruise is booked, it does sell out quickly.  Latitude status has nothing to do with whether or not you can book.  I recommend what others have already said, keep checking back and also try clicking the link even if it does say sold out.   You might also have luck when you get on board, our past two sailings we've met people in the Vibe that purchased their passes once they got on board. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2024 at 1:51 PM, RMS Olympic said:

I’m booked on a May 17th cruise on the Aqua. I check every day to see if the Vibe is listed…it is not. The Vibe normally is listed on the entertainment list, which currently is not activated. I’m wondering if the Vibe is available for purchase on the sailings prior to May 17th. 
I was able to book the Vibe on the Viva at 300 days out….so it’s not too early for the Aqua…..

Ncl said it wouldn’t be available for purchase till the rest of the deck plans are published….this doesn’t sound right to me.

I have not been able to get confirmation from my PCC that there will be a Spa on the Aqua, so I am not certain what is going on.  On the NCL Joy they originally had plans to have a therapy pool in the spa, however, those plans didn't come to fruition and they installed a cold plunge pool.  Not sure about the Vibe for Aqua, but there is some white space on the plans that will probably be the Vibe. We were on the Escape last year and they had a bunch of promotional videos for the Spa and Vibe on the Aqua, and now all mention of the Spa is gone.  

On 8/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, RMS Olympic said:

As far as I know, Vibe/Entertainment bookings don't go live for new ships until NCL takes possession of the vessel and starts building out the venues.