I am new part 2

george35

Ok I am new at celebrity but I am D+ on RCL. I booked ( of course my wife is going ) a 13 nt cruise on the APEX  from  from NoV. 10 TO THE 13TH. What can I expect as a RCL traveler??

george35  

3 minutes ago, george35 said:

OK here I am again

Question 1.  I know as a D+ on RCL I get 5 drinks but on Cel. how many do I get & can I go to any bar at any time???

george35

Celebrity has a happy hour period of time, much like RCI used to have.  If you remember that, you will have an idea of what is available during the happy hour time.  You cannot get drinks any time of day (just like RCI used to be).

I’m sure someone will see this and post the menu for happy hour.  We usually have a drink package included with our bookings, so don’t partake in Celebrity Elite happy hour. 

On Celebrity they only give away the free drinks between 5 to 7 pm each night.  There is a list of the drinks that are included for free at each bar.  It is unlimited as I only get bottled water and I have asked for 6 bottles and it's no issue.

You can't use the benefit while ordering in the dining room so my husband will get 2 glasses of wine and pour it into 1 glass to take to dinner.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 563toM said:

Celebrity drink list.png

In addition you get:

At the Elite Coffee House Style Breakfast: mimosas, Bloody Mary's and sparkling wine/champagne plus fruit smoothies (you pay for these elsewhere). Lattes, etc.

At the Cafe Al Bacio: unlimited specialty teas, coffees and hot chocolate (basically any drink without alcohol) and a more limited selection at any bar that has an espresso machine.

• Like 2