Maybe all C&A members will stay on RCL after reading this

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

It should be simple for someone to alert staff then they should take care of it.  I think people are too afraid to even say “excuse me” (there are people waiting).  

They should but will they (the staff)? 🤔 Not my job (no matter the issue) to police others. Has nothing to do with being afraid. Possibly others feel the same(?). Possibly others might believe the staff won't say anything (?). But I can't speak for others. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, doghog said:

They should but will they (the staff)? 🤔 Not my job (no matter the issue) to police others. Has nothing to do with being afraid. Possibly others feel the same(?). Possibly others might believe the staff won't say anything (?). But I can't speak for others. 

If someone refuses to say anything to staff or another pax, then I don’t want to hear them complain about it.

Just now, zitsky said:

If someone refuses to say anything to staff or another pax, then I don’t want to hear them complain about it.

Welcome to CC. 😂 

Speaking with a staff member yes. Passenger, again, not my job to police others. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, zitsky said:

Last time I checked, this was the Celebrity forum, not Royal Caribbean.  I don’t have to cruise on Royal to know that I like Celebrity.  If someone says “Royal Caribbean #1 lolz”, I can tell them where to go.

First of all....as in the title of this thread...C&A is Royal.   Captain's club is Celebrity.  You were asking about the Radiance class.  Also Royal...not Celebrity.  Yes, I was on topic. 

I have cruises booked on Royal and Celebrity...but am stacking it up more on Viking.  So...yes, I check all three forums.  

Let's take a more simple example of opinions.   A wise man once quoted....how can you have an opinion of an apple if you have never seen one, touched one, or tasted one.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, doghog said:

Our favorite class of RC ships. Not to big and not to small. 🍷

Mine too!  Your bro and I are done with the big theme park ships lately.  Though I still adore the way the Wonder is set up in design.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I love Radiance Class. Serenade is the only of the sisters I haven't sailed.

We love all four sisters and have cruised on them all several times each.

I don't really have a favorite...but if I had to choose...probably would be Radiance due to the fond memories on board our B2B cruises in Alaska we love.  Going on #5 Seward to Seward again next year.  Last one was cancelled due to Covid...as many of us have suffered so many of those cancellations.  😞 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, doghog said:

Last time I checked this thread is about RC CAS members on the Celebrity forum. 

Yeah...some just don't get it.  Thanks my friend.  🙂  

Sure hope to sail with you and Kathy again in the future.  Probably better chance on X now.....since we are drifting away (pun intended) from Royal now.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, doghog said:

+1  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

First of all....as in the title of this thread...C&A is Royal.   Captain's club is Celebrity.  You were asking about the Radiance class.  Also Royal...not Celebrity.  Yes, I was on topic. 

I have cruises booked on Royal and Celebrity...but am stacking it up more on Viking.  So...yes, I check all three forums.  

Let's take a more simple example of opinions.   A wise man once quoted....how can you have an opinion of an apple if you have never seen one, touched one, or tasted one.  

A vegetarian doesn’t need to eat a steak to know if they’d like it.

I don’t need to cruise Royal to know I like Celebrity.