What is the normal temperature for November?

ontheweb

Looking to possibly cruise to Bermuda in either early or late November. When I google for the temperature, I get 60s and 70s, but when I look at the cruises in the website of the cruise line I get 40s and 50s.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Looking to possibly cruise to Bermuda in either early or late November. When I google for the temperature, I get 60s and 70s, but when I look at the cruises in the website of the cruise line I get 40s and 50s.

It never gets below 60 any time of year in Bermuda! High 60’s and lower 70’s in November. The cruise website may be giving you the temperatures at the departure port. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

It's a great time to go especially if you like golfing. Not beach weather unless you are pretty hearty but there's little humidity and its very pleasant to be outside. 

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

It never gets below 60 any time of year in Bermuda! High 60’s and lower 70’s in November. The cruise website may be giving you the temperatures at the departure port. 

Thanks, DW definitely swims at that temperature (unless there is lightning). 

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Thanks, DW definitely swims at that temperature (unless there is lightning). 

The sea in November is quite cold. There won't be anyone at the beach and there won't be any beach services-- just to keep in mind. 

1 hour ago, Langham1865 said:

the 40's and 50's may be for New York City, where most Bermuda cruises leave from, at least that time of year

You are probably right as that is where the cruise is leaving from.