Prebooking specialty dining with Princess Premier Package

davy jones

hello, i can tell you i was able to book 7 specialties, at zero cost, with the new Premier package for my Sept 21st sailing

Once you upgrade ( or purchase new ), it seems to work fine 

i should say though that there is no guarantee of available capacity. That's what most people are worried about, just the sheer amount of demand this new package inclusion may cause on the restaurants . For me, on Enchanted, there was no issue securing Rudis any day/time , but Crown Grill and Sabatinis took a bit of finessing around times to secure reservations 

Posted (edited)

I am still waiting for the first cruiser with the new premier plan to be told when they go to book once on ship that they cannot get a table at the time they want I would love to see what happens then. I have seen so many posts from people who easy they can’t eat after 6:00

Edited by memoak
  • Like 2

We just booked a couple of days ago, with little loyalty status for a sailing that is barely more than 30 days out and we could book dining at virtually all the times that we wanted. The options for all dining seemed very open. Even on sea days. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, davy jones said:

Can this be done?  I don't want to purchase the package and not be able to make reservations once onboard.

Yes, of course.. 

I've booked all my specialty dining for my Christmas and NY cruise. Every night is booked, the reservations show in my app and no charges or anything to my CC.  

Didnit Monday morning (19th).

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1