Games of Thrones Studio Tour - Belfast Northern Ireland - any reviews

So we will be in the Belfast on one of our cruise stops and as major Game of Thrones fans we are thinking of taking the Game of Thrones studio tour.  They have buses that leave from Belfast port to studio and back.  Has anyone done this and if so how was it? 

Probably one to look at other review sites as it will be a small group of people who visit this site, visit this board and have done the trip.

I suspect anyone visiting the attraction will be a fan, so it will always be brilliant to them, but its always worth looking at the lower scored reviews to see what downsides are.

BTW enjoy Belfast, we visited for a few days earlier this summer and really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

It was bigger (especially the location tours) when the show was running and before Covid hit the world. The guide from the movie location tour told us, they used to run several buses every day and now it's only one bus three times a week doing one tour and another one doing the other tour to visit several locations, where GoT was filmed (like Winterfell, the hanging tree, the Iron Islands etc)

But you're asking for the Studiotour which I did as well but as the shuttle was not running on the day of my visit I had to do my own way with the public bus which worked out just fine.

The Studio tour was great; to see the costumes and some nice props. Of course Harry Potter Studios are bigger and more exciting but as a big GoT-Fan it's still a great thing to see and do...but probably if I had only one day and the choice I would rather visit the great Titanic Museum at the location, where she and her sisters were built.

I did it in June 2022 on a landbased trip together with the two location tours and a day in Belfast, where I could visit the Titanic Museum and the catholic part as well. So you have many choices in Belfast.