Aqua Vibe Beach Club booking

Based on my experience and a lot of research into the Vibe, passes for the Vibe/Cabanas are not available to book within the same timeline for a new ship that has not yet sailed.    Last year, I, along with many others, had been waiting patiently to book passes for the Vibe/Cabanas for the Viva.   Even though I already had passes for a later cruise on another ship, they were not selling the Viva passes yet.    Eventually, the passes became available and all those who were waiting to secure them, promptly secured them.   My advice is to check every day and eventually, they will become available.   

• Like 2

I’m going to guess…

As the Vibe is listed under the entertainment category of plan and explore…

Perhaps it’s the entertainment announcements that are the holdup.

Or maybe An increase in price.

I’ll just keep looking each morning…..for my May Aqua cruise.

I just hope NCL doesn’t eliminate the chance to book pre cruise and goes back to board, run and hope you get a pass. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alishac said:

For my June 2025 cruise, Vibe is now showing in the cruise planner but says it can't be booked until 2/28/25. Can anyone with current access to book tell me what the price is for regular vibe vs. a vibe cabana?

I suggest calling NCL or your travel gent. They can give you pricing and may be able to book it for you now. 

I’m booked on the Aqua in May 2025.

Today my reservation indicates I can book the Vibe starting on January 17,2025.

Now I don’t have to look every day to see when reservations open.😉

So I will be on my I pad on that date……cause as they say…I’m red ta go!😈

16 hours ago, RMS Olympic said:

I’m booked on the Aqua in May 2025.

Today my reservation indicates I can book the Vibe starting on January 17,2025.

Now I don’t have to look every day to see when reservations open.😉

So I will be on my I pad on that date……cause as they say…I’m red ta go!😈

21 hours ago, alishac said:

For my June 2025 cruise, Vibe is now showing in the cruise planner but says it can't be booked until 2/28/25. Can anyone with current access to book tell me what the price is for regular vibe vs. a vibe cabana?

I would definitely call and try to book the passes now instead of waiting.   I have read here that people were able to book them on other ships even though on-line it says you cannot yet.    And if getting the passes are very important to you, I would call every day.   I would think that the plan is that the Aqua passes will follow suit as other ship's passes and you can book immediately.  

2 hours ago, vacation44 said:

I would definitely call and try to book the passes now instead of waiting.   I have read here that people were able to book them on other ships even though on-line it says you cannot yet.    And if getting the passes are very important to you, I would call every day.   I would think that the plan is that the Aqua passes will follow suit as other ship's passes and you can book immediately.  

I tried calling and the agent said that all ships that have vibe are available to book through the end of 2025, but that he didn't even see Vibe as something that was offered on Aqua at all. So clearly the agents aren't up to date with what's available on each ship. I will keep trying.

If you open the explore and plan for your reservation, click on entertainment. Scroll down till you come to the vibe. It will say too early, however on the right hand corner is the word more. If you click on more it should provide a pop up with the first date you can book the vibe. But no cost is listed.

my sailing is in May and the pop up indicated I could purchase the Vibe on January 17.

Hope this helps.