Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

52 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Picked up my new go to drink (thanks frank12!) from Alchemy 🍸

IMG_8217.jpeg

Wait till they run out of raspberries on you. 😪  They will make it with every berry known to mankind....but it's just not the same.😜  Hopefully they have enough till the end of your voyage!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

Wait till they run out of raspberries on you. 😪  They will make it with every berry known to mankind....but it's just not the same.😜  Hopefully they have enough till the end of your voyage!

Yes! That raspberry is imperative 😻

• Like 2

Good morning!! We are having breakfast at MDR and I saw Ken (singing maitre d) so I scampered over and said that Jamman and Patti say hi. He looked confused at me and I said Jeff! Jeff and Patti!! Ken didn’t call security on the crazy lady and I slunk back to my table😜🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good morning!! We are having breakfast at MDR and I saw Ken (singing maitre d) so I scampered over and said that Jamman and Patti say hi. He looked confused at me and I said Jeff! Jeff and Patti!! Ken didn’t call security on the crazy lady and I slunk back to my table😜🤣🤣🤣

Ken didn't remember us? We're going to have to book a cruise on the Pride to shake his memory. 😃

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Nice person told us how to get to bus terminal, nice bus driver told me correct bus number, nice passenger waiting for bus told me $5 would cover it. IMG_8253.thumb.jpeg.58cbf2433da7273bdfa7cd577f2c3743.jpeg

Sorry that the rain caught up with you. We sailed through a storm last night. 😎

• Like 4

Just now, Jamman54 said:

Ken didn't remember us? We're going to have to book a cruise on the Pride to shake his memory. 😃

Oh he remembers you two, after I said Jeff and Patti, not Jamman and Patti!!🤣

• Haha 11