20% Off Drinks Package!

5 minutes ago, Googoobabydoll said:

So if I purchase the specialty dining package at 20% off and a Black Friday sale pops up with a better deal (price per day, not just better %) can I call and have the difference refunded or credited as an OBC?

Yes 

I booked 3 cruises today with the classic bev pkg/wifi add on with a travel agent.  Is there anywhere on the app where it shows that I purchased the bev pkg/wifi.  I was hoping to upgrade to premium bev pkg but nothing is showing to upgrade.

5 hours ago, ravenjls said:

I booked 3 cruises today with the classic bev pkg/wifi add on with a travel agent.  Is there anywhere on the app where it shows that I purchased the bev pkg/wifi.  I was hoping to upgrade to premium bev pkg but nothing is showing to upgrade.

Could take up to week to show up 

On 8/31/2024 at 12:52 AM, JHUNTGOLF said:

As others have stated, the upgrade to the Premium package is often discounted through a flash sale.  You just need to be lucky to get the best price you can.  For example, we booked our upcoming Labor Day 12 night Mediterranean Ascent sailing in June 2023.  We saw a flash sale in August 2023 where the upgrade cost was $9.99 per person plus the 20% gratuity so $11.99 per person.  We booked that upgrade with shipboard credit that was already in our Celebrity account.  Then, in October 2023, there was another flash sale with the price lowered to $6.99 plus the 20% gratuity so the per person per day price worked out to $8.39.  We got Celebrity to cancel our original $9.99 upgrade (they refunded the cost back to us as shipboard credit) and then rebook the upgrade at the lowered $6.99 cost.  At a total cost of $8.39 per person per day, this a great price.  We’ve looked at flash sales since then and have never seen it lower than the $6.99 price.

John

How do you find out about when these flash sales are - Do you get an email from Celebrity? I am booked via a travel agent but my Captains Club number is in my booking so do they contact the TVL Agent or us?

3 hours ago, dmccue said:

How do you find out about when these flash sales are - Do you get an email from Celebrity? I am booked via a travel agent but my Captains Club number is in my booking so do they contact the TVL Agent or us?

It will in one of the 5 daily emails you will receive from Celebrity 

Also check your junk folder 

On 8/30/2024 at 9:45 AM, Chrisclaire said:

My app shows this discount for drinks packages for my cruise in Nov 2025.

However, we already have the classic package as part of our booking.

Question is.....does anyone know if the price to upgrade to premium drinks is ever discounted?

It's been showing 5% discount since I booked!

TIA

We waited for a better discount and a few month before our cruise they offered 35% discount on upgrading from Classic to Premium needless to say we jumped at the chance.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dmccue said:

I booked all inclusive and upgraded to the premium drink package so I don't get drink package offers. However, I get emails for other offers for specialty dining, spa treatments, excursions and to upgrade the WiFi package.  If you are in a group booking with your Travel agent you may not get the emails. I wouldn't wait for a travel agent to tell you. I would check myself.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

It will in one of the 5 daily emails you will receive from Celebrity 

Also check your junk folder 

Thanks- I just checked my profile and for some reason I hadn't ticked ticked the communications box to get the emails -hopefully that will get me some info sent to me