Utopia's Railroad Dining Reservation

I've a Utopia sailing on 09/30/2024 and when I try to do the Railroad booking it says "We’re stuffed! Reservations are currently not available".  Are they sold out or a glitch in the system?????  Also, I've purchased the UDP already but thinking I should book this beforehand as it'll probably be sold out; if it's not already.  I'll just take an obc towards the purchase price. Any suggestions other than keep trying?  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I've a Utopia sailing on 09/30/2024 and when I try to do the Railroad booking it says "We’re stuffed! Reservations are currently not available".  Are they sold out or a glitch in the system?????  Also, I've purchased the UDP already but thinking I should book this beforehand as it'll probably be sold out; if it's not already.  I'll just take an obc towards the purchase price. Any suggestions other than keep trying?  Thanks.

UDP would not apply to the Railroad experience. I have seen several posts that state the Railroad Dinner sells out within a few hours of it being offered. Once onboard they have a waitlist you can go on. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lovethesealife said:

How many people in your party?  I got the ‘Were stuffed’ message when I tried to book a table for 5. I found out that they only accept reservations for 2 or 4.

There is only 2 of us.

Unfortunately I would say the reservations are full at the moment. I went ahead and booked it even though I have the unlimited dining plan. Still not sure if I am going to keep the reservation.

I'd love to hear how many Utopia cruisers have had luck getting a reservation (more so, a reservation time they actually want) that do not have a spot booked because they have the unlimited dining plan. 

We just got off of a B4B on Utopia last week...

Did the railway on two of the legs, got the reservations way ahead of time by using suite concierge. The wait list is cut off at 250 people (which I think is far too many as they can only seat 48 in each of the two cars twice a night),

We actually loved both of the experiences as the food was very good (I can no longer look at a pretzel roll if it is not stuffed and baked with blue cheese). The story changes a bit as the actors have a little freedom to adjust to the crowd. 

It is a visual experience and also has some tasty food.

BTW, I think they misnamed the Utopia of the Seas, perhaps Alpha of the Seas would be more appropriate. The over/under on Alpha calls is 7 on the four-night and 5 on the three-night.

• Haha 2

I joined my sailing's social media site  and followed it closely.  Someone  posted when reservations had opened and I immediately went on RCCL site and booked my chosen time.  All times were open for about a week.  

Ours is in February and I try to check everyday! I intend to make and pay for the reservation for the Railway and then hope they delete the charges once on board since we have the UDP!

• Like 1