Specialty Dining Club Balcony

According to an NCL agent, we should be able to try and book our SDRs tomorrow (125 days out) since we are in a Club Balcony.  However, currently when I go in, I see the message that it is "too early to book" and I should come back 9/6/24.  The "Add to Cart" button is NOT available (faded).  I'm assuming it will be available (bold blue) tomorrow?  Has anyone had any experience with this?  I am booking for us and another couple traveling with us.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!

The date that is shown is 120 days out, regardless of any early booking that people may be entitled to.

If you are in a club balcony, or have the appropriate latitudes status then it will actually open at 125 days out, regardless of the date shown in advance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lindy Sue said:

According to an NCL agent, we should be able to try and book our SDRs tomorrow (125 days out) since we are in a Club Balcony.  However, currently when I go in, I see the message that it is "too early to book" and I should come back 9/6/24.  The "Add to Cart" button is NOT available (faded).  I'm assuming it will be available (bold blue) tomorrow?  Has anyone had any experience with this?  I am booking for us and another couple traveling with us.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Even if it says too early, just click on it. 

• Like 2