No Morimoto at Sea on Rotterdam?

jabrown40

I was able to start making dining reservations today for my cruise in March.  I was really looking forward to the pop-up Morimoto at Sea, but it's not showing.  I understand that this is usually available one night in the Tamarind restaurant, but currently Tamarind is able to be reserved every night of the cruise.  Will it show up later, or has Rotterdam ended this experience?

22 minutes ago, jabrown40 said:

I was able to start making dining reservations today for my cruise in March.  I was really looking forward to the pop-up Morimoto at Sea, but it's not showing.  I understand that this is usually available one night in the Tamarind restaurant, but currently Tamarind is able to be reserved every night of the cruise.  Will it show up later, or has Rotterdam ended this experience?

Morimoto pop-up is available for my November Caribbean on the Rotterdam.

We're on the Nieuw Statendam in March and we have Morimoto as a pop up. The NS is plying the Caribbean just like the Rotterdam. I'd keep an eye out on the web version of your cruise to see if it shows. (The app lagged the website during the last year.)

We did the Morimoto pop up on the Rotterdam in the Spring and really enjoyed it. IMHO the menu will need to be expanded if it's going to take over the Rudi's space. The menu was fine for a pop up, but I think it'll need more choices if they take over a dedicated restaurant the size of Sel de Mer.

Edited by POA1