2026 Itineraries

WESTEAST

Read online that the preview of 2026 itineraries is October 16, 2024 and the launch date is October 23, 2024. Also read that with the new Your World Included, O Club members who already have included gratuities will be given an additional onboard credit of $250 (in lieu of previous included gratuities). 

21 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Also read that with the new Your World Included, O Club members who already have included gratuities will be given an additional onboard credit of $250 (in lieu of previous included gratuities). 

My understanding...not 'in lieu of', but in addition to.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Read online that the preview of 2026 itineraries is October 16, 2024 and the launch date is October 23, 2024. Also read that with the new Your World Included, O Club members who already have included gratuities will be given an additional onboard credit of $250 (in lieu of previous included gratuities). 

I second that...

Got an email from an O rep, new itins not till end of Oct, Jan is right.

17 hours ago, pinotlover said:

I heard it will only be a partial release: Europe and N. America only. Won’t yet include the rest of the fleet. 

Will have to wait and see! 🤔

Although the release date is different than what I heard on board Sirena, yes, this is what the Cruise consultant told me. Europe and North American itineraries only.