Dinner Photo

Bobby Winds

1 hour ago, Bobby Winds said:

So I prepaid for a Dining Souvenir Photograph. Now how do I arrange for the photographer to come to my table on the day we are having our anniversary dinner ?

There will likely be roving photographers in the restaurant, but just mention it to your host when you arrive and are getting seated.  They can ensure one of them comes to you promptly.  That way, you can get your photo before any chance of making a mess (to the table or your outfits 😉)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, steelersfan4ever said:

We will be celebrating our Anniversary on our upcoming cruise, how do you pre pay for a dining souvenir photo?

Click on Explore and Plan then on the left side click on Internet and Photo Packages. Scroll down and it should be the first Photo Package for $19.99

On 9/14/2024 at 9:39 AM, Kp125 said:

Oh you don’t have to worry. There’s typically multiple photographers working the restaurant. 

On 9/14/2024 at 10:32 AM, JandC_Cruising said:

There will likely be roving photographers in the restaurant,

Interesting comments.  I honestly can't remember the last time we had a photographer approach us in a dining room - to the point where I thought maybe they stopped doing that.  Perhaps our records are tagged "they never let us take their photo so stop trying"  🙂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PATRLR said:

Interesting comments.  I honestly can't remember the last time we had a photographer approach us in a dining room - to the point where I thought maybe they stopped doing that.  Perhaps our records are tagged "they never let us take their photo so stop trying"  🙂 

I agree. On our first cruise in April 2022 we were approached at Cagney's, said no. In four cruises since, we've never had a photographer approach us again.

10 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

On our first cruise in April 2022 we were approached at Cagney's, said no. In four cruises since, we've never had a photographer approach us again.

FWIW, my recent recollection only ... NCL's contracted onboard photographers no longer "roam" nightly onboard some of the NCL ships' MDR anymore, i.e. Prima's larger Hudson MDR or the smaller Commodore Room - neither on our westbound TA nor eastbound TA.  They still, apparently, lurk and come to the (some ??) specialty restaurants and ask ... but, mostly waived off, from what we could see.  

For OP and others wishing to have photo taken of a memorable celebration, best to stop at the Photo stop & speak to one of them and make the arrangement - time/date & location ... then, they should take care of matters.  

Happy cruising ! 

• Thanks 1