Book with Celebrity or use a Travel Agent

KiRiMi

On 9/20/2024 at 6:10 PM, ClosetoCruise said:

I would like to use a TA (strictly for the OBC and perks) but would like to have control of booking the extras such as dining reservations and excursions and such.  Does that exist for Celebrity?

And if so, any advice on how to search for a good TA with a good OBC?  My online searches have not come up with much... Thank you!

If you use a TA, you will still be able to book extras like dining reservations and excursions.  What you won't be able to do is make changes to your booking - changing rooms, getting a price reduction, re-booking under a new sale.

I've used 2 TA's, one was through a large online website and their service was great.  Got better prices than the cruise line was offering and could get ahold of someone 24/7.  

My last cruise I booked with an agent at a smaller agency.  It was horrible. After he took the booking he wouldn't answer his phone, return a voicemail, or return an e-mail.  We had to call the general phone number for the tour agency and even that took several tries before anyone would help us.