Live From the Wonder OTS, Western Caribbean, Sep 22-29

43 minutes ago, Bead Pirate said:

If you are an oyster fan they only serve them through night 3, after that they are disposed of (no way to keep them alive past day 3)...

That's me! I had 24 oysters last week...Day 7, lunch...I was in heaven. Not to mention the Chocolate Martini(s) :classic_smile:

* JMHO, we think Hooked for lunch is the best value onboard...$24.99.

Yes, Lobster and Filet included in the menu for lunch...incredible.

* Clam Chowder was to die for...but be careful not to eat so much...save room for the entree. 

• Thanks 1

Here's a question for those in the know. As I mentioned in my opening post, we have reserved an early fixed seating table for 2 in the MDR for the entire cruise, just in case we can't dine in the CK when we don't have a specialty restaurant booked. Right now, we have SRs booked on days 4 and 6 and plan to head to the nearest SR once we board the ship to make our Diamond+ BOGO reservations for days 1 and 2 along with a reservation at Hooked on day 3. This leaves days 5 and 7 open to dine in either the MDR or CK (if space is available).

Do we give up our standing early fixed seating table for 2 reservation if we don't check in with the MDR maître d' on the first day?

Edited by Ken the cruiser

No, your main dining room spots are not given up. We just came off the wonder and had a table of six. The other four people never showed up, but the head waiter said they would not sit other people at our table in case the people assigned showed up.

• Thanks 1