Live/online chat

bluesea777

Hello all, we booked our first Princess Cruise two months ago via online. We booked it with old Premier package and now I'm trying to have it upgraded/changed to the new Premier. I cannot find the Live/Online Chat (icon or whatever) anywhere - either on my PC or iPhone. I have read that people has been using it but not me. Is it because we're rookies? Can you please advise?

Also I would like to be assigned to a PVP - can you please advise on how I can get one? 

TIA!

26 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Try logging onto your Princess account on your PC and then look in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. I just tried and the Online Chat didn't show up there until I logged on.

No help .... I am already logged in and can see the one cruise that we booked, but .... I do not see Live Chat anywhere. 

image.png.87b73ea5a26e0199453e751af81193f7.png

image.png.eaa7cc589175873ea1046f3b1c89d880.png

image.thumb.png.67bf52781a97012d9252622dc6b5be59.png

May I see yours? So I have an idea as to what it looks like. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

No help .... I am already logged in and can see the one cruise that we booked, but .... I do not see Live Chat anywhere. 

image.png.87b73ea5a26e0199453e751af81193f7.png

image.png.eaa7cc589175873ea1046f3b1c89d880.png

image.thumb.png.67bf52781a97012d9252622dc6b5be59.png

May I see yours? So I have an idea as to what it looks like. Thanks.

FWIW here’s what I’m seeing when I initially log ion to the PCL website via my iPad.

IMG_1461.thumb.jpeg.efb8199c7c9c33212523e4dba120a02d.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

FWIW here’s what I’m seeing when I initially log ion to the PCL website via my iPad.

IMG_1461.thumb.jpeg.efb8199c7c9c33212523e4dba120a02d.jpeg

Thank you! I am logged in but I do not see that gold/brown icon at all. I'm on PC using Edge. I'll have to try my iPad.

P.S. I love reading your reviews!!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Thanks! I just noticed you are in Bermuda. Maybe that’s the issue?

Looks like this IS the issue that we are in Bermuda! Can you please email me (ammcghee at ibl dot bm) as I would like to ask a favour ... can you refer me to your CVP or if they're too busy (too many cleients) perhaps they can refer one to me?

I'm hearing impaired and my husband called the Princess number and he spent a good 30 mins with the people at other end. Also I went online and requested a CVP twice, and they never got back to me. I'm mystified and also a bit frustrated. We are Diamond with NCL and I have my own PPC with NCL and I use the NCL's chat several times.

We are looking into booking 2 more cruises with Princess but I'm very reluctant to book further cruises because of the Live Chat and no CVP issues.

Many thanks.

Ann-Mary.

21 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Just call the regular number and ask to have a CVP assigned to you.

My husband (I'm hearing impaired) called that number - spent a good 30 mins trying to get them to understand about the no Live Chat icon appearing, not hearing from Princess after I twice requested for a CVP to be assigned to me, etc. They said they'd forward our issues to Princess and we should be hearing from them in an hour .... this was 4.5 hours ago!

And by the way, they're in the Philippines ..... 😶

33 minutes ago, dog said:

Try customerrelations@princesscruises.com

They will email or call you and help

Thanks, I've just fired off an email. Now we wait to hear from them, if ever ...

😶

P.S. Just received the auto reply .....

Dear Valued Princess Guest,

Thank you for your patience with us while we respond to your request.

Our Onboard & Post Cruise Contacts team are extremely busy and have very high volumes at the moment, which means it’s taking longer than we’d like to get back to you with a full response.

😶😶

Edited by bluesea777

54 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

Looks like this IS the issue that we are in Bermuda! Can you please email me (ammcghee at ibl dot bm) as I would like to ask a favour ... can you refer me to your CVP or if they're too busy (too many cleients) perhaps they can refer one to me?

I'm hearing impaired and my husband called the Princess number and he spent a good 30 mins with the people at other end. Also I went online and requested a CVP twice, and they never got back to me. I'm mystified and also a bit frustrated. We are Diamond with NCL and I have my own PPC with NCL and I use the NCL's chat several times.

We are looking into booking 2 more cruises with Princess but I'm very reluctant to book further cruises because of the Live Chat and no CVP issues.

Many thanks.

Ann-Mary.

Sorry you are going through all of this. Unfortunately, we book all of our cruises through a travel agency and let them deal with any issues we have with a particular booking/cruise line.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Just curious, does this link work for you? This is the weblink we use to access the PCL website here in the US. If it does, try logging on to see if the Online Chat function works. I know it is a long shot, but ...

https://www.princess.com/en-us

No joy .... it automatically changed from /en-us to /en-int - no sign of Live Chat icon. At the beginning (as I remembered) when I was registering, the country Bermuda immediately popped up and remained shaded meaning I wasn't able to change it. It's the IP address ...

IRONICALLY, Princess registers her ships in Bermuda, yet we cannot have the Live Chat icon popped up for us to use.

In the meantime I got a CVP ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

Thanks, I've just fired off an email. Now we wait to hear from them, if ever ...

😶

P.S. Just received the auto reply .....

Dear Valued Princess Guest,

Thank you for your patience with us while we respond to your request.

Our Onboard & Post Cruise Contacts team are extremely busy and have very high volumes at the moment, which means it’s taking longer than we’d like to get back to you with a full response.

😶😶

About 30 mins after I got the above reply email, I received an email from a CVP!!

Thank you!

• Like 2